Hello! I am Chris Nelson of Chris Nelson Photography and I thank you for stopping by my little corner of the cyber world. Here are 10 facts about me:
- My love with photography started in college, when I found an old garage sale canon film camera at my parents house on a random winter break and started taking photos of my roommates.
- I am all self taught, learned from the pros at youtube. Tee-he-hee. 🙂
- I’m a canon girl.
- I shoot with the 5dmarkiii.
- My favorite lens is the 50mm 1.2L.
- I love all my clients, each for different reasons and the ones who have been with me for ages, they are like close friends.
- I am first a mother and wife, then a photographer. Family always first.
- I started a blog called “is that cho blog?” mainly focusing on teaching ya’ll how to use your fancy cameras with a mix of some personal stuff. Also Cho is my maiden name, you get it? Tee-he-he, again.
- The best sessions are of those who just let their family be. There is no one perfect shot, because life is perfect in every form whether it be sand being touched for the first time or your crazy oldest son doing a dab, it is all perfect.
- I could not be more thankful for this life I call mine and I am glad you are a part of it, even if it is to just stop by, look at some photos, read this about section and move on. Thank you. Thank you so very much.
A synopsis of the above: Top left to right: My devilishly handsome husband and I camping // my kids refusing to take a normal photo // sweet little man kisses from my son. Bottom left to right: Kids in Hawaii, I think they want to be Hawaiian, but Korean will have to do // my son, lets hope he never needs glasses // kisses for my sweetest daughter, who is unbelievably amazing in every single way.