Seven facts about Sunday:
- She was born on a Friday in the same hospital that Finn, Wes and I were born at.
- She was almost going to be named Josephine, we would have called her Joey.
- She reads at a fourth grade level.
- She is the worlds slowest eater.
- She is incredibly athletic.
- She is the spitting image of her father. We call her the Asian, girl version of Wes.
- Her middle name is Drew, which is also her fathers middle name.
Sunday is all things I wish I could naturally be. She is outgoing, talkative, engaging, intriguing,
smart brilliant, kind, fierce, confident, athletic, and loving. Truly, she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever met and I am SO very lucky that she is MY daughter. My heart is full of gratitude for this little being we call ours.
Miss Sunday Drew, make all the wishes you want in this world and I know they will most definitely all come true. If you can dream it, you can do it girl. I love you.